The Karnali River is the longest and the largest in Nepal, originating from Mount Kailash in Tibet. The 180 km long river flows from Tibet into the south in Nepal. The River is one of the most popular rafting destinations for both the rafters and the guides since it provides a spectacular white-water roller coaster experience. The river flows into pristine jungle areas teeming with wildlife, birds, and fish.
The Karnali River Rafting is one of the best rafting trips in Nepal, taking place on the country's longest and largest river, the Karnali boasts wild rapids excellent for rafting, kayaking, fishing, and wildlife safari.
Karnali, popularly known as the "Wild West", has seen an increase in tourism as a result of its unique natural beauty and purely natural environment. The rapids, which occur due to the tiny gorges and torrent of fast-flowing water will take your breath away and fill you with excitement as you participate in this thrilling adventure. The rafting trip is a long yet rewarding experience that every traveler hopes to have. While rafting, you will see the breathtaking view of Nepal while encountering a pristine environment and its beauties and diversity in flora and fauna, as well as the significant structural monument of this place. This thrilling adventure, which takes place in the extreme west of Nepal, begins in Sauli and ends in Chisapani.
This Karnali River Rafting is suitable for those looking for a more unique experience in Nepal with stunning landscapes and exciting river activity.
Bus transfers as mentioned in the itinerary
· Accommodation in the tented camp
· Meals during the rafting trip
· Necessary rafting equipment and safety gear
· Guide and other staffs as per requirements
· First aid kit box
· Safety Kayak
· Service fees and government taxes
· All sort of bar bills
· Personal expense
· Meals in Kathmandu
· Others not mentioned in inclusion
The list details the required items to be brought during the rafting journey.
1. Valid passport with 2 copies
2. Extra passport sized photographs
3. Shorts and half pants
8. Warm clothes or fleece lining to wear in the evening after rafting
10. Toiletry kit
11. First Aid Kit Box
12. Comfortable sandals and shoes
13. Extra cash for personal use and for tips to show your gratitude to your guide, driver (Tips are not mandatory but expected)
14. Water Bottle
15. Liquid Hand Sanitizer and Liquid Hand Wash
of 0 reviews
of 0 reviews
of 0 reviews