On Ladakh/ Dharmasala Tour we will discover the Ladakh and the Nubra valleys, which have been a crossroads for commercial activities between India, Tibet, and Central Asia. Those two valleys are linked together by the highest motorable roads in the world, passing over the Khardong La pass at a height of 5400 m. In Ladakh/Dharmasala Tour, we will discover the ancient kingdom of Sham, the main Ladakh monasteries, and the wonderful sites surrounding them: Shey, Thiksey, Hemis, Spitok, Phyang, Lamayuru, and Alchi… The second valley was an important stage for caravans following the Silk Road, which were swapping their mules for the famous camels of Bactriane. It is only since 1995 that the restricted area of the Nubra opened its doors to foreigners. Lying approximately 400m lower than Leh, Nubra sports a much milder climate, which enables its inhabitants to cultivate more extensively, as compared to their counterparts in the main Indus valley. We will continue our journey of the Ladakh/Dharmasala Tour, through wild landscapes, and high passes (2 above 5000 m) towards Dharmashala a tiny Tibet perched on a hillside.
1. Flight ticket Kathmandu to Dilli to Kathmandu.
2. Transfer to the airport by car/van.
3. One Full day of sightseeing in Kathmandu and India
5. equipment such as tents, kitchen utensils, etc.
6. A English-speaking guide along with cook kitchen staff.
7. Luggage transfer by horses.
8. National Park fee
What is Excluded?
1. International Airfares
2. Visa to India
3. Travel insurance
4. Bar bills (beer, soda pop, water, etc.) and other personal expenses.
5. Rescue & emergency costs
6. Extra cost due to landslide for hiring additional transportation
7. Tips to Staff and drivers