Nepal is a small yet beautiful country that lies in between two giant countries- China and India. The country is one of the major tourist attraction destinations in the world because of it's' richness in natural resources, culture, traditions, norms, history, monuments, and temples. Nepal has an incredible variety of tourist attractions and adventure experiences that can be found nowhere else on the planet.
Nepal is a holy place that is home to millions of gods. Numerous prominent Hindu and Buddhist temples in Nepal are regarded as sacred pilgrimage sites. Thousands of religious pilgrims visit Nepal each year for a Holy Land Tour. According to a popular belief, simply visiting the temple will provide spiritual liberty and peace of mind.
This Holy Land Tours will take you to various sacred sites in Nepal. This tour offers you an opportunity to explore ancient palaces, sacred religious sites, and lovely villages where people still follow traditional cultural traditions. In this Nepal Holy Land Tour, we will explore Kathmandu (Pashupatinath Temple, Boudhanath Stupa, Swyambhunath, Durbar Square, Krishna Temple, etc.), Manakamana, Janakpur, Chitwan National Park, Lumbini as well as Nagarkot.
This once-in-a-lifetime sacred pilgrimage travel to Nepal, the country of the Himalayas and gods, is an unforgettable experience. As a result, the Holy Land Tour takes you to religiously significant sites around the nation.
In the morning, we will perform Pooja in the Janakpur Temple and have our breakfast. Tour around Janakpurdham, and after having lunch we will drive towards Chitwan National Park. Overnight in a hotel in Chitwan.
Full-day jungle activities including an elephant ride into the forest for good wildlife viewing, a jungle walk, and a canoe ride. Later in the evening, local Tharu people will perform a cultural dance. Overnight in a local lodge.
After breakfast, we will go on a sightseeing tour in Lumbini for a full day. We will visit numerous monasteries as well as the sacred site where Princess Maya Devi gave birth to Lord Buddha. Overnight in a hotel.
Today, we will take a flight to Kathmandu. As we arrive in Kathmandu, we will drive to Dhulikhel. It is a picturesque hamlet which is known for its vistas of snow-capped mountains. Overnight in a hotel.
We will wake up early on this day to view the amazing sunrise and the panoramic Himalayan ranges. We will also visit and explore the surrounding places in Dhulikhel, and later in the evening, we drive back to Kathmandu. Overnight in a hotel in Kathmandu.
You will be transferred to the Tribhuwan International Airport for a flight back to your home country.
What is Included?
Airport pick up and drop
All food (breakfast, lunch, and dinner during tour hour)
Hot and cold drinks (Tea, coffee, hot milk, hot chocolate, and juice)
Four nights hotel with breakfast in Kathmandu
Sightseeing in Kathmandu valley, Janakpur, Chitwan
All temples entry permits and entrance fees
All food, drinks, accommodation, salary, insurance, medical, transport for Nepalese staff
All government fees and service taxes
What is Excluded?
Any kind of bar bill including alcoholic drinks, mineral water, cigarettes, etc.
Client's insurance and any kind of unforeseen expenses
Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu
Anything that is not mentioned in the inclusion
The list below outlines the items that must be brought with you during the tour hours. There are a variety of options and brands from which to choose, which can be easily purchased and rented at a reasonable price.
1. Down sleeping bag (you can borrow from us if required)
2. Duffel or Rucksack bag (you can borrow from us if required)
4. Down Jacket (you can borrow from us if required)
5. Fleece liner (you can borrow from us if required)
6. Walking poles (optional, you can borrow from us if required)
7. Water bottle with purification tablets
8. Liquid hand wash
9. Lip guard
10. Sunblock cream
11. Toiletry kit. Be sure to include a toilet paper roll in a plastic bag, hand wipes, and liquid hand sanitizer, towel, soap, etc.
2. Light and weight thermal tops and warm thermal top
3. Light jacket and vest
4. Wind and rain jacket
5. Shirts and warm shirts
Lower Body- Legs
1. Long and short hiking pants
2. Lightweight and warm long underwear
3. Rain and windproof trousers and warm trekking trousers
1. Thick and thin socks
2. Trekking boots, light shoes, and sandal
1. Passport and extra passport-sized photos (2 copies)
2. Durable wallet/ pouch for travel documents, money, and passport
3. Pocket knife
5. Favorite snack foods and energy bars
6. Paperback books, cards, mp3 player. Avoid players with moving hardware as it may not function. Remember, keep these items lightweights.
All garments should be kept dry using waterproof stuff sacks or large puncture-resistant plastic bags.