Parsa wildlife reserve lies in the east of Royal Chitwan National Park. Area of this wildlife reserve is 499 square Km. where you can reach by 8 hrs driving from Kathmandu. The reserve headquarter is situated at Adhabar. This wildlife reserve is spread at some of the districts of Nepal such as Chitwn, Parsa, Bara, and Makawanpur. Varieties of animals such as tigers, elephants, Chital, monkeys, wild dogs, deers,Jungle cat, Smbar, Nilgai(blue bull), leopards, sloth bears, rhesus macaques, about 300 species of birds such as horn bill (one of the endangered species), snakes such as Pythons, cobras, Kraits etc. can be observe there. Parsa Wildlife Reserve has a sub-tropical climate, and with sal forests. You can observe Parsa wildlife reserve by driving, elephant safari or by walking. This wildlife reserve is culturally and naturally beautiful.
Wak up call, have breakfast, Full day wildlife activities such as Canoe ride, Elephant ride, River and Jungle walk, see varieties of birds, animals such as tiger, deer, rhinoceros etc. along with cultural program, lunch, dinner, overnight at resort.
Wake up call, go for bird watching. Back to resort have break breakfast and departure to your destination.
What is Included?
1. Airport or Bus station pick up & Drop.
2. All meals ( Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner & Two times tea biscuit)
3. Accommodation in the resort
4. All transportation as required
5. Jungle permit
6. All taxes and service charges.
What is Excluded?
1. Nepal Visa fee
2. Bar bills (alcoholic drinks, mineral water,), cigarettes, client’s personal insurance, and any
kind of unforeseen & personal expenses
3. Lunch and Dinner in Kathmandu.
4. Tips for the serving staffs
5. Travel insurance
6. Other expenses and services which are not mentioned above in inclusion