Nepal is regarded as one of the greatest destinations for trekking and hiking among explorers because of its distinctive landscapes, mountains, and beautiful scenery. Nepal, on the other hand, is a culturally diverse country. This country is rich in heritage, culture, beliefs, customs, and religion, with people hailing from more than 100 ethnic groups and origins. Nepal has several UNESCO world heritage sites due to its rich history and architecture. This Nepal Cultural Tour is a trip designed for cultural and historical sightseeing in Nepal.
Nepal has a long history, captivating art, and distinctive architecture that make it a veritable living museum for connoisseurs of art and culture to see and study the different aspects of the fine arts. This unique package of Nepal Cultural Tour takes you to Nepal's vibrant and colorful cities, where culture, religion, and tradition are all part of daily life. The tour begins with a collection of Kathmandu valley's tourist attraction destinations including Kathmandu Durbar Square, Pashupatinath Temple, Boudhanath Stupa, Bhaktapur Durbar Square, Changunarayan, Dhulikhel, and finally to Pokhara- the city of lakes. However, this tour is incomplete without a visit to Lumbini which is one of the world's most important spiritual places and the birthplace of Lord Buddha.
A typical cultural tour in Nepal enchants you and restores your body, mind, and spirit, making your vacation a memorable one. During this tour, enjoy Nepal's diverse ethnicities, castes, and religions, as well as its unique festivals, traditions, beliefs, and people.
The list below outlines the items that must be brought with you during the tour hours. There are a variety of options and brands from which to choose, which can be easily purchased and rented at a reasonable price.
1. Down sleeping bag (you can borrow from us if required)
2. Duffel or Rucksack bag (you can borrow from us if required)
4. Down Jacket (you can borrow from us if required)
5. Fleece liner (you can borrow from us if required)
6. Walking poles (optional, you can borrow from us if required)
7. Water bottle with purification tablets
8. Liquid hand wash
9. Lip guard
10. Sunblock cream
11. Toiletry kit. Be sure to include a toilet paper roll in a plastic bag, hand wipes, and liquid hand sanitizer, towel, soap, etc.
2. Light and weight thermal tops and warm thermal top
3. Light jacket and vest
4. Wind and rain jacket
5. Shirts and warm shirts
Lower Body- Legs
1. Long and short hiking pants
2. Lightweight and warm long underwear
3. Rain and windproof trousers and warm trekking trousers
1. Thick and thin socks
2. Trekking boots, light shoes, and sandal
1. Passport and extra passport-sized photos (2 copies)
2. Durable wallet/ pouch for travel documents, money, and passport
3. Pocket knife
5. Favorite snack foods and energy bars
6. Paperback books, cards, mp3 player. Avoid players with moving hardware as it may not function. Remember, keep these items lightweights.
All garments should be kept dry using waterproof stuff sacks or large puncture-resistant plastic bags.
of 0 reviews
of 0 reviews
of 0 reviews